This popular course will be running again over 3 days, November 22-24 2023. This is an advanced course covering high level procedures including dental extractions (oral and surgical approaches), oral, sinus and other head surgeries.
- Oral extraction of challenging cases
- Recognition and progression of dental pathologies
- Minimally invasive transbuccal and repulsion techniques (MTE, MIR)
- Pre-extraction interventions – restorations, coronectomies and more
- Mandibular and premaxillary fracture repairs
- Orthodontic wiring for e.g. ‘parrot mouth’ foals
- Sinus trephination, osteoplastic flap surgery and trans-nasal endoscopic sinus approaches
Please note this is not a course focussing only on one technique e.g minimally invasive extraction surgery; this course will cover a wide range of techniques and options for application.
Dr Chris Pearce CertEM(IntMed) CertES (SoftTissue) DipEVDC(Equine) BAEDT MRCVS
Dr Nicole Du Toit BVSc CertEP MSc PhD DipEVDC(Equine) DipAVDC(Equine) MRCVS
Dr Richard Reardon BVetMed DipECVS CertES(Orth) PhD MRCVS
Dr Nicky Brooks VetMB CertAVP(EP) MRCVS
Equine Dental Clinic, Wimborne St Giles, Dorset BH21 5NR
EDC Key Skills 4 – Advanced Dental Extractions, Oral, Sinus and Head Surgical Techniques
£3,400.00 – £3,740.00 incl VAT
This 3 day course covers diagnostics and treatments for advanced dental (cheek teeth), sinus disorders and fracture management.