This popular course will be running again in 2021. This is an advanced course covering high level dental extractions including oral and surgical approaches, oral, sinus and other head surgeries.
- Oral extraction of challenging cases
- Recognition and progression of dental pathologies
- Minimally invasive transbuccal and repulsion techniques (MTE, MIR)
- Pre-extraction interventions – restorations, coronectomies and more
- Mandibular and premaxillary fracture repairs
- Orthodontic wiring for e.g. ‘parrot mouth’ foals
- Sinus trephination, osteoplastic flap surgery and trans-nasal endoscopic sinus approaches
Please note this is not a course focussing only on one technique e.g minimally invasive extraction surgery; this course will cover a wide range of techniques and options for application.
Dr Chris Pearce CertEM(IntMed) CertES (SoftTissue) DipEVDC(Equine) BAEDT MRCVS
Dr Nicole Du Toit BVSc CertEP MSc PhD DipEVDC(Equine) DipAVDC(Equine) MRCVS
Dr Denis Verwilghen DVM MSc PhD DES DiplECVS
Dr Nicky Brooks VetMB CertAVP(EP) MRCVS
Equine Dental Clinic, Witchampton, Dorset BH21 5BX
EDC Key Skills 4 – Advanced Dental Extractions, Oral, Sinus and Head Surgical Techniques
£2,100.00 incl VAT
Pay 20% Deposit to book: Enter voucher code: Deposit
This 3 day course covers everything required for those starting out in equine dental practice.