This course covers advanced level dental extractions including surgical approaches, oral, sinus and other head surgeries.
- Oral extraction of challenging cases
- Recognition and progression of dental pathologies
- Minimally invasive transbuccal and repulsion techniques (MTE, MIR)
- Pre-extraction interventions – restorations, coronectomies and more
- Mandibular and premaxillary fracture repairs
- Orthodontic wiring for e.g. ‘parrot mouth’ foals
- Sinus trephination, osteoplastic flap surgery and trans-nasal endoscopic sinus approaches
Chris Pearce CertEM(IntMed) CertES (SoftTissue) DipEVDC(Equine) BAEDT MRCVS
Nicole Du Toit BVSc CertEP MSc PhD DipEVDC(Equine) DipAVDC(Equine) MRCVS
Denis Verwilghen DVM MSc PhD DES DiplECVS
Nicky Brooks VetMB CertAVP(EP) MRCVS
The Equine Dental Clinic Ltd, Witchampton, Dorset BH21 5BX
EDC Key Skills 4 – Advanced Dental Extractions, Oral, Sinus and Head Surgical Techniques
Pay 20% Deposit to book: Enter voucher code: Deposit
This 3 day course covers everything required for those starting out in equine dental practice.