This course covers everything for starting out in the novel and progressive world of equine restorative and endodontic dentistry. 3-day course with theory, discussion and unique practical training in endodontic and restorative techniques.
- Reasons for endodontic and restorative dentistry in horses
- Endodontic / restorative dentistry terminology
- Introduction to dental materials
- Getting acquainted with dental instruments and how to use them like a dentist
- Incisor endodontic procedures – vital pulpotomy, partial pulpotomy, pulpectomy, full root canal therapy (RCT)
- Infundibular restorations – materials, techniques and challenges
- Endodontic procedures for all teeth – full root canal therapy (RCT), apexification and apexogenesis – the multistep approach
Dr Chris Pearce CertEM(IntMed) CertES (SoftTissue) DipEVDC(Equine) BAEDT MRCVS
Dr Nicole Du Toit BVSc CertEP MSc PhD DipEVDC(Equine) DipAVDC(Equine) MRCVS
Dr Richard Reardon BVetMed DipECVS CertES(Orth) PhD MRCVS
Dr Nicky Brooks VetMB CertAVP(EP) MRCVS
Equine Dental Clinic, Wimborne St Giles, Dorset BH21 5NR
EDC Key Skills 3 – Introduction to Endodontics and Restorative Dentistry
£2,900.00 – £3,190.00 incl VAT
This 3 day course covers everything for starting out in the novel and progressive world of equine restorative and endodontic dentistry.