This is a 1 day course covering key elements of everyday practice for the professional EDT; veterinary surgeons also welcome to attend.
9.30am – 4.00pm
- Essentials of Dental Anatomy
- Motorised Equilibration – What Are We Trying to Achieve?
- Review of Equine Dental Pathology
- Latest Techniques in Referral Dentistry – What is Working and What Isn’t?
- Cadaver Head Dissection
- Live Oroscopy Demonstration
- Cadaver Head Oroscopy
- Case Studies and Discussion
Cost: £150 inc VAT
Refreshments and lunch included
Equine dental anatomy and pathology poster included
Certificate of Attendance provided
Spaces limited to 16 delegates
Chris Pearce BVSc CertEM CertES DipEVDC(Equine) MRCVS
Nicole du Toit BVSc CertEP MSc PhD DipEVDC DipAVDC(Equine) MRCVS
Nicky Brooks VetMB CertAVP(ED) CertEVP(EP) BAEDT MRCVS
The Equine Dental Clinic Ltd, Witchampton, Dorset BH21 5BX
EDC Key Skills for Dental Technicians
Pay 20% Deposit to book: Enter voucher code: Deposit
This is a 1 day course covering key elements of everyday practice for the professional EDT